Taekwondo Tag Team event promises to bring another competition filled with high energy and high scoring excitement to the XXII Garden State Games. Tag team event debuted at the XXV Big East and quickly gained fandom.
Here are the rules:
- 5 players fight on each team (light to heavy weight)
- 3 rounds of 5 minutes (15 minutes of play)
- 1st round is for the matched up weight classes
- 2nd and 3rd round is the fire round; coaches can tag out players at any time in the round
- Winner of the match is determined by compounded points scored during the three rounds.
Bring your cameras. You don’t want to miss the high intensity fights!
You might even see a lightweight face off a heavyweight in the last two rounds. Anything can happen in the fire rounds. Excitement, high scores, and team strategy is everything to look for in the Tag Team Matches.
Don’t miss the excitement this Sunday, November 11th at the XXII Garden State Cup. Tag team matches will be running all morning.
Who’s going to be champion?
Come see and be part of the excitement at the GSC XXII, Sunday, November 11, 2018.