For the safety of members and staff, JiHoChoi Taekwondo Institute will be closed on Tuesday, March 14, due to the snow storm.
In the meantime, Sir Avo came up with a snow day workout for you to try out:
- Front Knee Raises (20 reps)
- Side Knee Raises; elbow to knee (20 reps)
- Cross Knee Raises; right elbow to left knee, left elbow to right knee (20 reps)
- High Knee Jog (50 reps)
- Mountain Climb; spider (20 reps)
- Cross Knee to Opposite Elbow; mountain climb position (20 reps)
You can also visit our Learning Center page to prepare for the upcoming belt test on March 25, 2017 (don’t forget about Grand Master Choi’s Taeguk 1-8 videos!).
We anticipate opening at our regularly scheduled time on Wednesday. For further updates, please check the website. Thank you for understanding.