We offer a variety of programs and classes to children and adults.
JiHoChoi Taekwondo Institute offers a variety of classes to suit your needs. We have classes for:
- White and Yellow belt classes for 4-5 year olds (Kinderkick TKD)
- White, Yellow and Green belt classes for 5-13 year olds
- Green and Blue belt classes for 6-13 year olds
- Red and Black belt classes for 6-13 year olds
- All belts for adults
We also offer flexible class schedules to accommodate your needs whenever possible.
Pricing for classes vary so please speak with Ma’am Kelley in person for more detailed information.
Private lessons are a great way to get individual and specialized attention before your belt test or competition.
Both Grand Master Choi and Ma’am are available for private lessons.
To make an appointment, please call Ma’am Kelley at 201-638-8393 or send an email to email@example.com
As a community service, we provide low-cost Spectrum TKD classes to children with special needs.
Spectrum TKD is specifically designed so that children learn to take the “right action” at the right moment. This tempers children’s impulsiveness and turns it into a positive action.
Due to the fast active pace of the class (i.e. jumping, spinning, punching, kicking), boredom is minimized which helps to retain their short attention span. You can read more about the benefits of Taekwondo classes for special-needs children here:
- Tae Kwon Do as ADHD Therapy
- ADHD and Tae kwon do – A Gifted Child’s Success Strategy
- How Tae Kwon Do Saved My Daughter
- Taekwondo for Kids with ADHD